Wednesday, June 11, 2014

N70 Film


Daniel found this Nikon N70 last Christmas for me and I have completely fell in love with it. 

We traveled to the keys a few days after Christmas to try this baby out.. It look amazing shots. I love the manual focus on this camera. It can be difficult when using a film camera to take photos because we are used to being able to take another picture if it doesn't turn out the way we wanted. 

Yet for me... I find it so exciting to develop the film and see what I took weeks later. It brings back the feeling when I was a little girl; my grandma always had a camera and we had pictures of every thing we ever did growing up. When I say "we" I mean all her grandchildren. She has albums and albums of us, all developed and printed by name. 

Having digital camera is awesome I must say.. Although I believe many people take it for granted. Like that one girl who says "OMG no delete the picture!" Or another "Can we take another? My hair was all messed up!" 

Come on people... This isn't the reason we own a camera? It's to see ourselves on how we looked - exactly - on that day, the fun we had and the smiles made! 

Get a film camera! 
#FilmForever #NikonN70
#RiseOfASunflower  

No comments:

Post a Comment