Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Blessed


As I look around our home today, I just continue to see how blessed we have been through this whole journey. Our going away party was such a success, everyone who attended helped us create a "home" instead of just having a "house." 

We make coffee every morning, Daniel waters the lime tree and I enjoy watch on the small wooded deck while Bella runs around. We are planning on getting wood in the next week to begin the elevated garden which will be full of veggies and flowers. 

I hope to be able to use the veggies to begin to cook recipes. Since I have been raised Cuban, I am excited to cook tomorrow and try to add the oranges into the food. I say cook tomorrow because today we have a couple over to watch the Heat game. 

#HeatFinals #HeatVSSpurs

No comments:

Post a Comment