Monday, June 9, 2014

Rise of a Sunflower


For the last two months Daniel and I have had a completely jammed packed schedule. From traveling, family events, and graduations - we still seem to keep our head on straight. 

It began the first week of May, I graduated with my AA which was a small mild stone on my future plans but I can say I am happy it is done so that I can continue. The following week was a wedding photo shoot that I had to complete as my last job with Clickety Chicks, Inc. and on the same day Daniel's brother, David and step sister's, Emily graduation party took place, which I also photographed. The day following was Daniel and I's "Going Away Party" and my 21st birthday (May 18) since we were moving to Gainesville on May 31. My last day of work at the Palm Beach County Medical Society was the day after, I have worked at the Medical Society since I was 17 and still in high school. I continue to work for them remotely while in Gainesville. 

Daniel and I packed our bags and moved on May 21-22 to Gainesville, FL yet returned to attend Daniel's brother, David's graduation from high school and the next day photograph his second graduation party thrown by his mom, Amalia. 

On May 26th, we hopped in a rent-a-car and drove with Amalia and David to South/North Carolina. We visited Carowinds Theme/Water Park and went zip lining with Navitat Ziplining. We returned on May 30th and continued driving to our "New Home" in Gainesville.

After an exhausted yet thrilling week, we drove the following day to Orlando to attend Spooky Empire's May-hem (a horror convention). Daniel is a full-time VHS horror movie collector and as we attending the convention last year, we could not miss this one. I am a scaredy cat when it comes to horror movies, yet the old horror like Freddy Cougar does not scare me yet it interest me. I guess you can say that is how this relationship works. After attending the convention, we finally arrived to our humble home to begin unpacking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment